Tuesday, February 02, 2010

urbanears

First of I just have to say that Henry Rollins yesterday was just as good as I had hoped. I was full of energy and in a very good mood when I left the venue.

I usually don't write about gadgets and stuff here on this page. Firstly because I very seldom buy gadgets and technical stuff, but also because this is not that kind of blog. But I just have to mention the headphones that I bought yesterday. I bought a pair of white Urbanears Plattan and am totally in love with them. Both when it comes to the design and the sound. I have to thank lovely Maria for showing me this Stockholm based brand.

5 comments:

eatmyears said...

passande bakgrundsfärg..

michael said...

Tyvärr rätt omöjligt att hitta en bättre bild på hörlurarna i den färgen...

eatmyears said...

På sätt och vis är det en bra bild. Man förstår att dom är vita :)

Kay Lie said...

Wow. It looks soooo cool! I want to see it the next time we chat.. :D Show me show me show me! /(^__^)/

michael said...

I'll show them to you, I promise :)