Monday, August 02, 2010

Braden Smith & The Walrus Nose


Braden Smith & The Walrus Nose

Sometimes you more or less stumble across something really really good. Something that you didn't seek out to find. But all of a sudden it's there right in front of you. And that's what happened with this EP from Braden Smith. Some of you might recognize him under other names such as Ancient Mith, or from projects such as rush YA or Hungry Giant. But all that is really quite uninteresting at the time being. What is interesting however is just how good Braden Smith & The Walrus Nose sounds. When I first listened through the 6 songs in my headphones on my way to work the other day, I just drifted away. Not because of anything negative. No, because of the beauty that I just got delivered to me through the songs. I could easily keep going on blowing this guys trumpet but I won't. I will however tell you all to go here: http://bradensmith.bandcamp.com/. Here you can download it for free (or pay whatever you think it's worth). You will truly be missing out if you don't take this opportunity.

Review: 4/5

No comments: