Friday, January 29, 2010

Elin Amanda

Facebook invites. What can you really say about them? You get them by the tons from friends and from people that you don't even know. The ones I like the best are invites to events, but even those get too many sometimes that I can't really bother to check most of them out. And sometimes you miss out on some good stuff. I found that out today. I know I've recieved invites earlier to my friend Elin's shows. But I have to admit in shame that I never bothered to check out what she is up to. I wish I had done that earlier. Today I checked out her Myspace and got a little bit blown out of the water. The girl got serious talent. I really like the songs, but most of all her voice. Damn! Here is someone I need to listen more to. On Feb 11 she will perform at Mitt Andra Hem here in Gothenburg. Too bad for me that I'm working, but I urge anyone reading this in the Gothenburg area to go there and check it out. And Elin, you got yourself a fan in me.

No comments: