Friday, January 01, 2010

Isaiah Toothtaker - Yiggy


























I haven't got around to listening to it myself but just by looking at the producers to some of the tracks makes me want to recommend it. That, and the fact that it's free. What is it then? It's the album Yiggy by Isaiah Toothtaker. So get at it, download it and perhaps even enjoy it.

DOWNLOAD

1. Pressure (prod. by Subtitle)
2. On the Outies (prod. by Subtitle)
3. I gotcha feat. Mestizo (prod. by Meaty Ogre)
4. Magna Carta (prod. by Masque Anonymous)
5. HARD AS HELL (prod. by MEGASOID)
6. T.T.T. (prod. by Eric Steuer of Meanest Man Contest)
7. Revenge (prod. by Jamie Laurie)
8. Who am I? (prod. by Magi aka TS)
9. Werewolfing feat. Zackey Force Funk & Crime (prod. by MEGASOID)
10. FUCK 2009 (prod. by Eligh of Living Legends)
11. The shark’s in my mouth (Interlude)
12. Still ill (prod. by Subtitle)
13. BassFace (prod. by MEGASOID)
14. Not really (prod. by Jacob Safari)

No comments: