Monday, April 11, 2011

5 Years Anniversary

Five years ago today the blog Queen Elisabeth saw the light of day for the first time. It started out as mostly a personal blog where I could post my views and opinions of the life around me. Quite soon though it was more and more a place to post about music, movies and literature in different ways. In the beginning of 2007 Queen Elisabeth became beats, breaks & big smiles. The next big change was in the end of 2009 when I switched from writing in Swedish to English. The content however stayed the same. A lot of namedropping records and things I wanted you to check out. Along these 5 years I've made new friends, moved a few times, released a series of compilations, been on the verge of putting an end to the page and here I am today. No big celebration. Just a heads up that I'm still around and probably will for quite a while. The promised compilation 5 Years and Runnin' will happen though, it will just take a bit longer. That's all for now. Thank you for your support. Peace

No comments: