Thursday, July 25, 2013

nosunnofood - nosunnofood

I've been meaning to review this album for quite some time, but I couldn't. Not because I was too busy or anything like that. The album scared me in some way. I didn't know how to put words to what edison under the moniker nosunnofood have managed to accomplish here. It's the frailest, most beautiful music I've heard in a very long time. Instrumental lo-fi hip hop with an indie vibe. That's what it feels like, but it diminishes what this album has to offer. It is so much more than those simple words, it's music for everyone, for all moods and for a bright new future. See what I mean, I'm just rambling here. I can't do this album justice. Luckily enough the album is more than able to speak for itself. A real masterpiece that you can find here. Support one of the true musical geniuses out there!
Rating: 9/10

No comments: