Sunday, January 04, 2015

Back At it Again But Slightly Different This Time Around

Almost a year since I last wrote something here. A year when I was more tired of music than usual and when I was more tired of most things than usual. 
I always knew that this page would not rest forever. I wasn't quite sure what exactly to do with it though. I'm still not sure. 
As I wrote a year ago, it just wasn't fun anymore doing this. Writing reviews for records that only the artists themselves read, looking more and more like a fan boy for a quite incestious scene. A scene I still love, but nevertheless it felt too restricted and too boring in the long run to just write about that. 
So what's new this time around? Well, this will no longer be all about alternative rap as it has been before. It will be me posting random music videos that I happen to like no matter genre. It might be the odd interview now and then. No pretence, no goal and no ego. Just music. 
You can love it or leave it. It will be whatever it ends up as. 

No comments: