Monday, October 25, 2010

The Social Network

The Social Network

Review: Ok. So it didn't take me more than 3 days from my change of heart to actually seeing The Social Network. I saw a kind of crappy cam version of it, but hey, it's no big action movie with a lot of special effects in it. I won't bother to go into what the movie is all about, because if you don't know. Well, then you must have been sleeping under a rock. But I can help you by saying one word: Facebook.
So how was it? Better than I expected, but not as good as the reviews are claiming. Glad however to see Jesse Eisenberg playing someone who is not all the way through sympathetic. Do you need to see it? Well, if you have no idea about the history of Facebook, then maybe you'll find it a bit more interesting than I did.


No comments: