Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Noah23 - Fry Cook On Venus


Noah23 on Fake Four Inc. That is the kind of thing that makes me wish for amazing things. I've been a fan of Noah for many years now, but thinks that he's released a bit too much material which has meant that the quality have not always been solid. But when I found out about this upcoming album I got really high hopes. And I'm not disappointed. Far from it. Fry Cook On Venus is a great album which shows us just how amazing this artist is. We get the chopping, we get the slow introspective songs and we get the jams. And the guests on the album only makes it better. Gregory Pepper, RickoLus, Ceschi, Myka 9 and Ghettosocks amongst others all do their thing and brings some extra flavor to this album. I think my favourite song so far is Nuts where he is joined by Liz Powell from Land of Talk. It almost gives WHY? a run for it's money. Fake Four Inc. is almost too good to be true! Want to get your hands on the album? Then go here to pre-order it and perhaps buy a t-shirt while you're at it.

Rating: 3.5/5

No comments: