Sunday, March 27, 2011

PLEASE READ!

These last few months I've been on a roll when it comes to publishing stuff here on beats, breaks & big smiles. I've been doing more reviews than before, and also began a series of interviews which has been a lot of fun. Now in April, as some of you might know, it's also time for the 5 year anniversary for this blog. I've been making big plans on making a digital only compilation to celebrate these years. And I must say that I've been getting a very good response from artists being interested in being apart of it. The plan for the release has been sometime in May.
The thing is though, that I in some ways feel that I have run out of steam. Running this blog on my own at this pace have been no problem during the time when I've been unemployed, but since I recently began working a bit again, I feel that the energy is rapidly running out.
Without saying too much really at the moment, I feel that I have to slow down the pace a bit, and things like the compilation might have to be postponed. I will continue publishing stuff of course, but probably not at the same speed as I've been doing these last 6 months or so. I will try to get the interviews done that I've set out to do so far, but then we'll see.
Just letting you all know.


Peace for now

No comments: