Wednesday, January 30, 2013

We are disco doom REVENGE - Connect the Machine to the Lips

We are disco doom Revenge is a brand new discovery for me. I really don't know anything more than that French producer Francis Esteves is the man behind it. What we are given here are 7 tracks that could be described as something like post-electro shoegaze or just plainly good music with interesting melodies. There are guest vocals on most tracks, but except for Stuporman where Th'Mole is doing his thing, I would have prefered to have the rest of the tracks instrumental. The vocals on the other tracks don't really bring anything to the songs, and then I would much rather enjoy the music on its own. It will be interesting to follow Francis Esteves, I'm sure he will come up with more interesting things in the future.
Rating: 5.5/10

No comments: