Thursday, February 14, 2013

Fresh Dirt - The Bedroom Tape

Fresh Dirt consists of Andrew Milicia, Pagezmusic and Emoh Betta. The Bedroom Tape is their first release, and it's not half bad. Andrew definitely got a nice vocal style, and backed up by Pagezmusic and Emoh, it's quite solid, straight up hip hop. Just a shame that solid, straight up hip hop don't do it for me the same way that it used to. In general I think that is one of the problems that I have with Fameless Fam that these guys represent. Not that they make bad music, on the contrary, they are all very talented artists and deserve any praise they can get. But I've heard it all before and most of it don't excite me as much as I perhaps would like. Still a good record though, please check it out for yourself.
Rating: 5/10

No comments: