Friday, August 04, 2006

Mood Swings

Nothing seems to change paranoid feelings; I think they are here to stay
always looking over my shoulder, running from shadows everyday
Constant mood swings, I feel so terrible, but then it goes away
now I've pulled you inside of me, you've ever felt this way?

Threw my eyes one thousand morgues, I don't want to see it, I just do
I can't breath, it's not real, I'm not dead, but I know that I'm not alive
Try to relax but I can't so I consume everything in sight
you will never know how bad it really numbs me pretending it's alright

Nothing stops me from certain self-destruction leading to my final days
chemical imbalance another mood tells me keep running again today
To me it's all so confusing but I feel so comfortable in my drunken haze
listen to what I say, don't trust your feelings they die and go away

Deep inside a hole, I cannot fill in
every day I live, I die a little
It’s just something I can't get use to
coming down to get high and run away

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Försöker att telepatiskt sända över värme, kärlek och positiv energi... känner du?
Seså, ryck upp dig nu brorsan! :)

kram/e