Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A Sad Day For Investors

So finally it has arrived! After quite a bit of delay I now have a pile of copies of Du Ska Inte Tro Det Blir Sommar; beats, breaks & big smiles vol. 2 laying on my floor. I must say that I'm really pleased of the way it all turned out, both when it comes to layout and content. Sure, everything didn't go exactly as I'd planned in the beginning but it has been a learning period for me. As I've mentioned earlier, most of you reading this won't get to hear the record. It's a bit sad, but that was really the only way I could do it. I made an limited edition and then I had to limit the number of potential listeners.
First I was playing around with the thought of an alternative releaseparty for the album. A barbeque without both liveperformences, a record for sale or dj's. But since the weather here has been really crappy all summer that idea was cancelled.
To all of you involved, the record is on it's way to a mailbox near you.
Now we'll see what the next project will be. Any suggestions?
Finally I wanna give a big shout-out to all people involved!

No comments: