Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Starving Raptors

Some of you might have heard it already, but now I'll let the rest of you know. A few days ago I joined up with the good people at Starving Raptors to become their guy when it comes to reviews, interviews and other views that require the magic of words. I'm really honored to be asked, and would like to thank Kenn, Jen, Leo and Jake for the opportunity. If you're wondering what Starving Raptors are all about, they are New England's first charity based independent underground hip hop company. Their goal is to work with only the best indie/underground artists, organizing shows to raise money and awareness about social issues. All proceeds from admission, charity related merchandise, and all donations go directly to the event's selected charitable organization. If you want to know more about them, go to their webpage www.starvingraptors.com and check it out.
My goal will be to write reviews for them on a regular basis, but don't you worry. beats, breaks & big smiles 2.0 isn't going anywhere. Today I also made my debut with a review of Wings and Wounds selftitled EP. Click here to read it.

No comments: