Friday, June 15, 2012

soda - mehr

German producer and emcee soda has been around for quite a while, but I have to admit that I haven't really listened too much to his music before. So when his album mehr now arrived I didn't know quite what to expect. I must say however that I was very pleasantly surprised. 15 tracks of amazing productions laced with a stable and captivating flow. As always when it comes to lyrics in languages that I don't understand, it's hard to really say anything too much about the content of the songs. But on albums such as mehr you don't really need to. The whole atmosphere it provides creates a beautiful soundtrack that cross all language barriers and is a good reminder that great art knows no boundaries. Do yourself a favour and check this one out, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
Rating: 7/10

No comments: