Thursday, December 14, 2006

New Born

"I can show you hell if you'd like to see the flames
In my head all I see is what makes me go insane
Got these vivid memories that never seem to cease
All I got was hate, all I wanted was a little peace
A little, piece of the pie, just a slice or two
But people decided I was too good to be true
They threw every book at me like I was meant to be a library
But I never learned a thing cause I only tried barely
Carefully scraping the bottom of the wishing well
All these wishes get denied cause I’m buried in hell
But oh well, sometimes life has a funny way of teaching things
The sun shines on dogs' asses and even the tone deaf sweetly sing
The sting of the bee is not what hurts us inside
It's the thought we could get away but never seemed to try."






Sen vill jag också ta tillfället i akt till att gratulera Mathias och Cissi till ankomsten av lilla Celeste Bim!! Grattis!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man. Hu bi e över julen då da?
PT