Thursday, September 20, 2012

Besatree & Kserious - Eating Crow

Besatree & Kserious are completely new names to me, but new discoveries are always nice. Their album Eating Crow is a really pleasant listen. These guys sure know what they're doing, both lyrically and musically. I get a feeling of Kristoff Krane at times when I'm listening to the album, and that's a good thing. I also like the live music vibe of it all. There is really only one downside to this album, and it's a quite common problem nowadays. Albums are too long. As competent as Besatreee & Kserious are, they can't really make the album interesting for 18 tracks. After a while my attention drifts a bit, which is a shame. They deserve better than that, but at the same time I feel that they would have benefited by shortening the record to perhaps 10 tracks. But all in all a good listen, and I will keep track of these guys in the future.
Rating: 6/10

No comments: