Saturday, November 03, 2012

a.hymnz & oracy - I Just Work Here

Some albums just seem to drop without anyone noticing at all, and many times those records can be real gems just waiting to get discovered. I Just Work Here is one of those albums. I think that the first time I really noticed a.hymnz was when he back in 2010 released the record Off the Beaten Path together with variex. That was an album filled with really great songs, and it's still a record that I like to return to. This time around a.hymnz hook up with oracy. I wish I could tell you something about him, but to be honest I have no clue who he is. What I do know however is that these guys work really well together. If you're a fan of labels such as Milled Pavement and New Cocoon, you should definitely check out this one. And you don't really have any excuse not to. I Just Work Here is available here as a name-your-price download. So go ahead, treat yourself.
Rating: 6.5/10

No comments: