Monday, November 29, 2010

Today's Schedule

Up at 9. Eating breakfast while watching the latest episode of The Simpsons. Check and answer email before watching the first episode of Teachers. Take a break. Look for work, do dishes and a few other things around the apartment. Back to to sofa to watch the latest episode of The Walking Dead before digging into Winter's Bone. Around this time it's time for some food. After that it's either time for another episode of Teachers or the episode of Misfits from last week that I haven't got around to see yet. Then I might see if I can find something fun to watch or else I end off with the latest episode of Boardwalk Empire followed by the end of Piranha that I began watching last night. Reading a bit of Kevin Smith before going to bed. Exciting life, eh?

No comments: