Sunday, November 28, 2010

Easy A

Easy A

Review: I'm starting of this Sunday with an easily digestible high school comedy. For some reason they are always kind of fun to watch. Not that I ever think they will make better ones than Breakfast Club or Can't Buy Me Love, but still, it's easy entertainment. By the way, now that I was thinking of high school flicks I just realized that I want to see Gregory's Girl again. Have to make a mental note about that. Well, back to Easy A. First off, I dig Emma Stone. She's always fun to watch. There's nothing original about the movie, but that is part of the charm with these kinds of movies. With that being said I have to say that Easy A was easy entertainment. Just what I needed for a Sunday morning. And now I all of a sudden begin humming "easy like a Sunday morning", seeing the really crappy Faith No More video in front of my eyes. God, today I'm rambling. Peace out!

No comments: