Monday, July 11, 2011

Virtue & DJ Emoh Betta - Following Wild


Wow! This album was a really nice surprise. I can't say that I'd heard too much of Virtue before putting on this album, but since the album is released on Milled Pavement I was sure I wouldn't be disappointed. And I just have to come out and say it. I love this album! Virtue is a really good emcee that I really enjoy listening to. And with the addition of great guests and amazing productions, this album is a real gem. I even find it difficult to name any specific songs, but I think I at least have to mention Trail Mix. And that is because of 2 reasons: Watsky and dynamo414. I'm really glad to get to hear Watsky flow over my man dynamo414's smoking beat. Finally I also want to lift my hat to the fact that DJ Emoh Betta gets his due credit on this album. DJ's nowadays are too easily ignored. Following Wild keeps flying Milled Pavement's flag high.

Rating: 4/5

No comments: