Saturday, June 02, 2007

A Dedication

I know that the compilation isn't finished yet, but I just have to take this time out to pass out some shout outs. Everyone involved in this record will forever have a big thank you hanging over their shoulders, but I just like to give a special shout out to a few people who really has gone that extra mile and to whom I'm so grateful! They come now in no particular order. First I like to give thanks to my man Porter who has been a great support since day one and who will bless this compilation in many ways! Tack mannen! Next up is Self Advocate who has also given me more than I could possibly ask for. I don't know what to say except: One love and that good moods makes great music! I can't forget about Pelpa Karnaval who also have been very kind to me during this time and whose support I truly appreciate! Merci beaucoup! And finally my man PZ/Panzah Zandahz from Two Ton Sloth. Thanks for going that extra mile! Big up!

No comments: