Monday, June 18, 2007

The English Version


So now I expand beats, breaks & big smiles with an English section. Some people may wonder why. Since I started to work on the Du Ska Inte Tro Det Blir Sommar compilation I've gotten more and more involved with English speaking people, and what is then more natural than to give them a chance to read what I write about it all? I have written a blog for them earlier on my Myspace page, but now it's time to move it over here. I will from the get-go say that people will find a lot of spelling and grammar errors in this section. But hopefully you will be able to understand me anyway. I will keep writing my regular blogs in Swedish so this section is really only for my different projects. We'll see how it all goes as we go along.
I will transfer my blogs about the compilation from Myspace so that it's all in one place. Just have patience with me my friends.

No comments: