Thursday, June 14, 2007

No Need For Pictures

Well, I'm just taking the time out to let you all know about the development of the compilation Du Ska Inte Tro Det Blir Sommar; Beats, Breaks & Big Smiles vol. 2. At the moment almost all the material is in my hands. Due to some technical difficulties my man Porter haven't had the chance to get his computer together yet which means that at the moment his track, his remix of a track by Neila and his track with Misto Soon isn't done yet. I hope we can make it happen soon because time is slowly starting to run out.

Otherwise things are looking good. Self Advocate is working as we speak on the cover to the album together with some friends of his and I have high hopes for the outcome! His musical contribuations which I recieved the other day is the bomb! The same goes for the outro produced by PZ.

Just to let you get the feel for the compilation (which in the end became a double album...) I'll list all the artists that will be on the album (and without inserted links):

PZ
Self Advocate
Bullit
Comb
Pelpa Karnaval
Hickory Thrill
Two Ton Sloth
Scott Da Ros
Witness
Emil Brikha
bleubird
eyenine
Listener
Viktor Sjöberg
Dynamo414 feat. Spoonfull
Radioinactive
Enigmatical
telephone jim jesus
Wordburglar
SJ Esau
Anvil
Abzorbr
Thee More Shallows
22:22
Dez & Nobs
Noah23
Ghettosocks
Face Candy
Kapten Röd
Norwood View

A long and good list of artists if you ask me, but I guess I'm a bit partial...

I just hope that it all will turn out good in the end, I'm hopeful. And don't think that this is the last you will hear from me. I already have some loose plans for the fall/winter. Stay tuned as they say

No comments: