Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Kay the Aquanaut - We Sold Our Clothes to the State


Kay the Aquanaut has gotten a bad deal from me through the years. Even though I always thought he was talented, he's been overshadowed by so many other amazing artists from Canada. But I think that time is over now. We Sold Our Clothes to the State is a free EP that serves as a bit of an appetizer for his upcoming album Waterloo. It consists of 5 tracks, all produced by zoën and I think it's a match made in heaven. Kay’s flow really works well with zoëns tracks and what we end up with is 5 laidback tracks that make me long for Waterloo. Kay the Aquanaut, your time has come even in this tired old Swedes home. Want to check it out for yourselves? Then go here and download it for yourself. 
Rating: 3.5/5

No comments: