Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Onry Ozzborn - Hold On For Dear Life

Onry Ozzborn is one of those emcees that have been around for a while. Since the late nineties he's been dropping albums, both as a solo artist, as a part of Oldominion, Grayskul, The Gigantics, Aurora and Dark Time Sunshine. Now he's just released his first solo album for Fake Four Inc. I'm the first one to admit that I didn't have very big expectations on this album. Even though I've been listening quite a lot to him during the years, more often I feel that either the beats or the other involved emcees have managed to outshine him a bit. But not this time around. Hold On For Dear Life is an album that makes my head nod from beginning to end and this time around I feel that his flow matches the productions. A solid album which is yet another shining gem in the jewelry store called Fake Four Inc.

Rating: 3/5

No comments: