Friday, May 27, 2011

Acid Reign - Diversity


Damn! It was a while since an album made me want to party and dance from the second I put it on. But that was the case with Diversity. From the opening track We Do It All I had problems sitting still. The only reason I didn't loose myself too much in the great productions is that I enjoyed the emcees way too much. BeOnd and Gajah are two amazing emcees who can do it all. It doesn't really matter what styles producers like EQ, Nasa and Re4M bring, they kill on every track. And when it comes to guests we got some of the finest from the Project Blowed and the west coast. Aceyalone, Abstract Rude, Neila, Myka 9 and Nga Fish is just a few that helps making this a really solid album from beginning to end. And this album features one of the best posse cuts of all time. Just check out Creme De La Blowed and enjoy talent that most people just dream of. Acid Reign never disappoints. So do yourself a favour, go to Uncommon Records bandcamp page and buy it!

Rating: 4/5

No comments: