Monday, December 21, 2009

#1 themselves - Crownsdown


























So... Now it's time for number one. Drumroll please.... Album of the year 2009 goes to... themselves and their album CrownsDown. So why is that record better than any other this year? Well, to be honest, I can't really say. But it is. First off, I think that doseone is one of the most underrated emcees out there today. Many people don'tlike his whiny voice and his sometimes weird lyrics. Me however loves them! Combine that with the awesome productions from jel and you have one of the best teams in music today. Here we have two guys who've never produced a single bad song in my book, and not many artists have accomplished this. So what can I say about their recent offering. It simply blew my mind the first time I heard it, and every single time since then it does exactly that. Got to hand it to anticon. They've done it again.

No comments: