Thursday, December 31, 2009

Movies of the Year


























Last year I decided to publish a list of all the movies that I've seen during the year. You can see last years list here. So this year I'm doing the same thing. Seems like I managed to see a couple of flicks this year also. The titles in bold are movies that I liked. The rest? Not really worth wasting time on if you ask me. So what movies did I like the most and which ones sucked more than 50 Cent? My favourites this year has to be Zombieland and Milk. The worst is without a doubt Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and Notorious.

9
(500) Days of Summer
2012
Adventureland
Afro Samurai - Resurrection
A Huey P. Newton Story
Ali G Indahouse
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel
Amusement
Arn - Vid Rikets Slut
Away We Go
Bad Biology
Bart Got a Room
Big Stan
Blood the Last Vampire
Bolt
Bravestarr: The Legend
Bronson
Brüno
Burn After Reading
Cass
Changeling
City Island
Coraline
Crips and Bloods: Made in America
Deadgirl
Death at a Funeral
Defiance
Delirious
Der Baader Meinhof Komplex
Die Welle
Disney's A Christmas Carol
District 9
Door to Door
Dorian Gray
Doubt
Drag Me to Hell
Død Snø
Eden Lake
Fanboys
Fido
Flickan som lekte med elden
Food, Inc.
Frost/Nixon
Frozen River
Gake no ue no Ponyo
G.I. Joe - The Rise of Cobra
Gomorra
Goodbye Lenin
Gran Torino
Green Street Hooligans 2
Grizzly Man
Half Nelson
Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Hell Ride
How to Be a Serial Killer
How to Lose Friends and Alienate People
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
I Love You Man
In Bruges
Inglourious Basterds
Interview
Jalla! Jalla!
JCVD
Looking for Eric
Midnight Chronicles
Milk
Miracle at St. Anna
Mulan
Män som hatar Kvinnor
Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
Necromantic
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist
Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian
Nothing but the Truth
Notorious
Observe and Report
Parlez-moi de la Pluie
Pineapple Express
Pride and Glory
P.S. I Love You
Public Enemies
Revolutionary Road
Righteous Kill
Rise of the Footsoldier
Rocknrolla
Seven Pounds
Shrink
Sin Nombre
Slumdog Millionaire
Sold Out - A Threevening with Kevin Smith
Star Trek
State of Play
Superstar
Surrogates
Synecdoche, New York
Taken
Ten Inch Hero
Terminator Salvation
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
The Boat that Rocked
The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas
The Code
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
The Damned United
The Day the Earth Stood Still
The Hangover
The Informers
The Invention of Lying
The Kite Runner
The Last House on the Left
The Open Road
The Prestige
The Spirit
The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3
The Tattooist
The Unborn
The Wrestler
They Walk
Thick as Thieves
Torsk på Tallinn
Trailer Park Boys - Countdown to Liquor Day
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Tropa de Elite
TV Junkie
Tyson
Underworld Rise of the Lycans
Valkyria
Visioneers
Watchmen
Wristcutters: A Love Story
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Yes Man
Zombieland

5 comments:

eatmyears said...

så du gillade inte Away We Go. Hmpf.

eatmyears said...

jag såg din gamla kommentar om filmen.. fair enough.

Kay Lie said...

OBJECTION YOUR HIGHNESS!!!! (for these movies below..)

-. (500) Days of Summer --> ARE U NUTS?? This is the sweetest simplest most adorable movie ever exist! (Men! :P)

-. Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian --> This is quite a light funny and entertaining movie for me (Well I'm not saying that the storyline is good, but for a laugh, yes I like this movie :D)

-. P.S. I Love You --> I cried myself from the minute 3.00 until the end of the movie.. LOL, this is a very sad and touching drama movie for me.. (Yeah, now it's your turn to say "Women!" to me :P)

-. Taken --> I loooveee Taken!! I'm not a big fan of thriller movie, but this one is A MUST SEEN MOVIE.. they nailed it quite good at keeping the pace high ;)

-. The Kite Runner --> Well I haven't read the novel yet, but this one kinda reminds me of Slumdog Millionaire. A satire and bitter side of the sweet friendship and love.. This one is highly recommend movie to watch!

-. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen --> Not for the storyline of course, infact.. is there any storyline in here? :D LOL But just like Avatar, prepare to be awed for the graphic animations that were combined with the Egypt panorama.. :)

michael said...

Haha, ok:

(500) Days of Summer was a bit charming and simple, but simple in a negative way. Nothing exiting at all.

Night at the Museum 2 is really not my kind of movie to begin with. Only saw it because my nieces wanted to see it with me

P.S I Love You wasn't bad, but not good enough to recommend :)

Taken was just simply boring to me. Nothing new or special

The Kite Runner was like P.S I Love You ok, nothing more. The book was better.

Hahaha, Transformers was probably the worst movie of last year! :D

Kay Lie said...

Well, I was about to argue more (Especially in 500 Days of Summer) but... hmmm... it's your blog, so you can review whatever you want, rite? :) hihihi.. but still, you can say anything about the other movie.. but I still love (500) Days Of Summer just like I love the Disney's!! (^___^)v

And a man who said Transformers was the worst movie of last year, is really SOMETHING! *wink wink* ;) In a good way! ;) *wink wink wink*

(L)