Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Broken Language



























So! Now it's time for a new era at the beats, breaks & big smiles 2.0 headquarters. As I mentioned in an earlier post I asked if y'all thought I should switch to English. The poll is not finished yet, but at the moment over 50% would like to see this blog in English. So this I how I'm going to do it. For the entire month of December I'll give the Swedish language a rest and see what you all think about this. Nothing will however change when it comes to content. My English might not be the best, but my taste is still flawless.

As a first treat for the month of December comes the track Doin It Wrong. It's from Dres of Black Sheep. It might not be as good as the classic stuff, but it sure is nice to hear his voice again. The track is from the new EP The Black Pool Of Genius: The Prelude.



Download

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...but my taste is still flawless." hehehe

Craig said...

I have been checking your blog for a while and just realised it was not always in English!

michael said...

It's first 3 years was in Swedish and it was a bit different back then. A bit more personal I guess and not full on about music as it is now. For better or worse is the question :)