Tuesday, December 15, 2009

#7 Cage - Depart from Me


























If there was one album this year that I was looking forward to with very mixed emotions it was this one. Cage album Depart from Me would either be terrible and such a disappointment or a truly good album that I would enjoy a lot. If he had made an album in the same style that he became famous I would have really disliked it. Luckliy enough he went the other way and did a really artistic and beautiful album that shows his true talent. There are very few songs on the album that don't really hold up to the test of time and I think that this is an album that I will return to many years from now.


On the question on what Cage himself thinks are the best albums of the year, he answers:

"Man on the Moon by KiD CuDi is my favorite rap record of the year, and the new Converge record Axe to Fall is my favorite rock album of the year for sure."

No comments: