Wednesday, December 15, 2010

#7 otem rellik - Elephant Graveyard


otem rellik is a guy who I've been following a bit for a couple of years now. He has never really impressed me that much though, until this year. And with Elephant Graveyard he did so in a big way. I think I have to thank my friend Kristian for really sitting down and listen to this album, and I haven't stopped listening since then. What I like about otem rellik, or Toby Hendricks as he is known by his loved ones, is that he doesn't just make hip hop for the year 2010. His music transcends those boundaries and make music for all ages with his futuristic, yet earthy sounds. This is genres blending into the kind of music that I want to see more of in the future.

otem rellik:
I think my favorite song this year has to be Safe and Sound by Electric President off their album The Violent Blue. So good.

 

No comments: