Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Devil

Devil

Review: Just have to start off my saying that I find one thing interesting. It seems like every now and then when I see a trailer for some horror movie with a slightly bigger budget than the average ones, M. Night Shyamalan seems to be involved with it. What amazes me is why? Except for The Sixth Sense that was released over 10 years ago, he hasn't made one original or even quite good movie since. Here he is behind the story of Devil. So what is it about? Well, a group of people stuck in an elevator and after a while realizing that the devil is one of them. And you guessed it. It's basically all about figuring out which one is the devil before it's too late for everyone. Exciting? No, not really. I guessed quite early who the devil was. But all in all an OK movie for a Wednesday evening. Not too memorable though, just like the majority of M. Night Shyamalans movies.

No comments: