Sunday, December 19, 2010

What About Bob?

What About Bob?

Review: I love my friend Kristian. He is awesome in so many ways and we really share the same musical interest and the same kind of music. What is apparent though is that we don't really share the same taste in movies. He recommended this movie to me, and since I trust him I watched it. I wish I hadn't. This is the kind of movie I really, really, really don't like. Simple, hysterical comedy on a very low level. To me there exists two kinds of Bill Murray. The one before The Royal Tenenbaums, and the one after. Up until The Royal Tenenbaums I really couldn't stand him. But from that movie and onwards I really like him. I knew that before I watched this movie. So I really can't blame Kristian. I can only blame myself.

1 comment:

eatmyears said...

:) Det finns särskilda anledningar till att jag gillar filmen men det är inget som jag tänker ta upp här..

..Men jag håller faktiskt med dig angående tidiga Bill. Skojade lite med dig bara juu!

Sen så vet du att vi faktiskt har en ganska så lik filmsmak ändå. Med vissa små undantag då iofs.